Saturday, 10th November 2012
- We are proud to announce that the next 3DimPVT 2013 will be held June 29 - July 1, 2013, in Seattle, Washington, USA, following CVPR in nearby Portland, Oregon.
- Brian Curless at the University of Washington will serve as general chair.
- The submission deadline is expected to be mid March 2013. Please stay tuned for more details, and please plan to submit!
Sunday, 14th October 2012
The Best Paper Award of 3DIMPVT 2012 has been awarded to:
Bryan Morse, Joel Howard, Scott Cohen and Brian Price
for their paper entitled:
PatchMatch-Based Content Completion of Stereo Image Pairs
Monday, 10th September 2012
- The detailed program is available at: 3DIMPVT 2012 Program.
- If you have already registered but would subsequently like to book the ETH Airshelter accomodation (see venue), please send an email to Susanne Keller.
Friday, 7th September 2012
- Camera ready submission through the IEEE webpage is now closed. If you have not submitted the camera ready of your paper yet please send the paper by e-mail to the 3DIMPVT Chairs (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Sept. 7.
Monday, 20th August 2012
- The list of accepted papers is available at: http://www.3dimpvt.org/program/.
Friday, 10th August 2012
- The registration is now open: http://www.3dimpvt.org/registration/.
Thursday, 19th July 2012
- The call for demos is now online: http://www.3dimpvt.org/demos/.
Sunday, 1st July 2012
- Deadline for supplementary materials: July 7th, 2012 – 3:59 pm PST (July 7th, 2012 - 11:59 pm GMT)
Friday, 29 June 2012
- New deadline : July 2nd, 2012 – 2:30 am PST (July 2nd, 2012 - 10:30am GMT) submission webpage
- More information about venue and 3DimPVT connections to/from ECCV.