List of Demos
Demos are in room F33.1 in the ETH main building. Special Demo sessions are Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning.
- M. Richter, K. Varanasi, N. Hasler, C. Theobalt - MPI Saarbrucken (Real-time Reshaping of Humans)
- E. Turner, J. Kua, N. Corso, G. Chen, V. Sanchez, P. Cheng, A. Zakhor - U.C. Berkeley (Demonstration of 3D Indoor Modeling Using an Ambulatory Backpack-Mounted System)
- N. Pezzotti, F. Bonarrigo, A. Signoroni, University of Brescia (Boosting the computational performance of feature-based multiple 3D scan alignment by iat-k-means clustering)
- 3Dflow (www.3dflow.net)
- Faceshift (www.faceshift.com)
- Nomad3D (www.nomad3d.com)
- Pix4d (www.pix4d.com)
- Vuforia™ - Qualcomm’s Mobile Augmented Reality Platform (http://www.qualcomm.com/solutions/augmented-reality)
- MESA Imaging (www.mesa-imaging.ch)
- 4D View Solutions (www.4dviews.com)
- Super Computing Systems (www.scs.ch)
Call for Demos
3DimPVT 2012 offers the possibility to demonstrate your research to the 3D computer vision and graphics community. Given that algorithms get more and more mature within the last years it is time to show them in a live setting. This gives you an exciting opportunity to introduce other researchers to your research by showing results live to a broad audience. Additionally the setting allows for in depth discussions of the research allowing you to benefit as well. Demos will be shown during a special demo session.
Who can submit?
Everyone to submit a demo. At least one of the demonstrators must be registered as a 3DimPVT attendee. Prospective demo participants should fill out and submit a demo application form (http://www.3dimpvt.org/data/uploads/demoapplication.pdf ) and e-mail it to the demo chair Andrea Fossati (fossati at vision.ee.ethz.ch).
Submission deadline: August 17th, 2012
Notification of acceptance: September 5th, 2012